Our Parts Interpreter role involves a dedication to customer satisfaction, we are a caravan parts department that services our own Service and Sales departments, we strive to have all of our customers (retail and internal) served with pace and a friendly attitude.
The Parts Interpreter is also partly responsible for monitoring stock orders and maintaining a professional and well-presented showroom.
A fun and exciting job opportunity on the Sunshine Coast to be involved with a great team and business.
- Always represent the Green RV brand in a professional manner. Ensure the showroom is well presented and appealing to customers.
- Well-groomed, presentable, and punctual
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers. Monitor customer payments to ensure compliance with credit terms.
- Ensure stock levels are appropriate to current business needs by conducting an analysis of inventory and turnover. Maintain stock levels within agreed limits, avoiding both under and oversupply of individual products. Undertake regular analysis on margin and inventory aging.
- Ensure delivery time frames are consistently met, and the store accurately reflects current stock availability and pricing. Maintain a positive seller rating.
- Engage in effective communication across the business, providing clarity and updates for customers and colleagues alike
- Maintain positive relationships with key suppliers and the Green RV Service Department. Provide a broader business with any technical assistance in relation to Parts.
- Assist the Parts Supervisor in developing strategies for process improvement, increasing profitability, and improving the customer experience.
- Highly organized and can meet deadlines. Able to efficiently manage internal and external resources to meet the planning requirements associated with this role.
- Strong commercial acumen and highly developed communication skills; verbal, written, and listening.
- Ability to stay goal orientated in a busy business setting
- Confident in the use of business-related technology and systems, required.
- Experience preferred but not required.