Green RV is an Australian family-owned and operated caravan retail dealership business committed to helping our customers find their perfect caravan.
We are located at Forest Glen on the beautiful Sunshine Coast!
We are seeking a highly motivated & capable person to become an integral part of our Finance/Admin team. This role reports to the Accounts Officer. A strong work ethic, willingness to assist in many areas of the business and your ability to be proactive will contribute greatly to your success in this role. This role offers a mix of both accounting and administration work. It would really suit an all-rounder type with a good understanding of accounting principles or the capability to quickly develop this knowledge and is also happy to compliment their role with a range of administration tasks.
- Assistance with Daily Banking, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable duties.
- Processing of floorplan financier payouts.
- Processing of monthly journal entries & other end-of-month related tasks at the Account Officer’s request.
- Monthly caravan deal pack closures and commission calculations for the show team & Forest Glen yard.
- Consignment deal pack closures & processing of trust account transactions/journal entries.
- Consciously implementing continuous improvements.
- VIN plate checks & ordering if required.
- Assistance with answering & forwarding of phone calls when required.
- Assistance with registration of caravans if required.
- Meeting & Greeting Clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Well-organized & good time manager, efficient, friendly & polite.
- Flexible attitude and positive work ethic.
- Strongly motivated to provide quality work.
- Good level of experience with the Microsoft Office suite of software (i.e. MS Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines as well as be able to take initiative to undertake a variety of tasks and be able to multitask.
- Applicants with an understanding of double-entry bookkeeping experience are desired but not essential.
- Valid driver's license.
- Eclipse DMS experience is preferred but not essential.
Please note, that only successful applications will be contacted.